Wednesday 13 June 2012

Hannah's Blog

So, my first entry: What inspired me to start a blog was the fact that I was reading so many other peoples blogs and writing lots of comments on them. I realised that I have a lot to say. Of course when it comes to writing the first thing, I have no idea what to write. 

Hannah is a good friend of mine who has this great beauty blog here. I was talking to her about it and how I wanted to do one but not just on beauty products. My main concern was that my blog would be too random and 'uncategorised' for anyone to actually come and read on a regular basis. With Hannah's reassurance that this didn't matter, and a little 
bit of spare time this morning before heading to work, I am now up and going.... woo!

How I feel setting this up... (google images)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog, comments and feedback are always deeply appreciated, but please refrain from spam, follow for follow comments etc.