Saturday 7 July 2012

My First Blog Award, the Liebster

I have recently been nominated for the Liebster blog award by Emma, Judy and Jenni. I just started blogging a few weeks ago so I just want to thank these ladies and everyone visiting and commenting for all your support so, thanks everyone!





The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.

Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!

11 Things About Myself

1. I am a bit loony and quite frequently talk to people using an array of strange noises 
instead of actual words.

2. I love animals.

3. I am a nerd and love computer games.

4. I was born in England, my Mum is Spanish and my Dad is Irish but I grew up in Australia.

5. I will try almost any food once and enjoy eating new noms.

6. My natural hair looks like Hermione Grangers' in the first Harry Potter movie.

7. I am passionate, impulsive, hot-blooded and regrettably jealous.

8. I hate working out but hate the layer of pudginess I get when I don't.

9. I love hats and scarves.

10. I had the worst acne in my class during my high school years.

11. I can't shop enough for hair stuff, make-up and clothes but have never been one for shoes or bags.

Emma's Questions


1: Favourite Book?

The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice
2: What is your Holy Grail beauty product?
Too Faced Natural Eye Palette
3: Favourite Drugstore brand and favourite High-end brand?
Covergirl and Too Faced
4: What was your favourite subject in school?
Drama, of course!
5: Tea or coffee?
Tea
6: Favourite place in the world?
Wherever i'm with the ones I love
7: What languages do you speak?
English, and i'm learning Spanish
8: What are your favourite skincare products?
My Clinique 3-Step
9: Who has been the most inspirational person in your life?
Can't really think of anyone so will say myself
10: Your favourite television programme?
There are too many, either Pokemon or Sex and the City (two very different ones I know!)
11: What is your Guilty pleasure when it comes to makeup?
Spending lots on high end products

Judy's Questions
                                             1. What is your favourite hair product and why?
Moroccan Oil because it works for me and it smells amazing!
2. Who is your favourite writer/novelist/poet?
Anne Rice
3. What is your magazine of choice and why?
I don't really like magazines but if I had to choose it would be Cosmo for a mix of shopping trends, celeb news and beauty/health advice.
4. What is your all time favourite movie?
Nope, too many. Will give a mention to the Disney Classics, Edward Scissorhands and the old Don Bluth children films.
5. Do you speak any other languages?
Im learning Spanish
6. What is your favourite makeup brand and why?
Too Faced for their great colour palettes
7. What is your favourite part about blogging?
Being part of such a wonderful and friendly community
8. What is your favourite perfume?
Byredo Gypsy Water
9. What is your profession?
Drama Teacher/ Croupier
10. Are you a romantic? Yes, no, maybe?
Yes, I am in love after all
11. What is your favourite shoe brand?
Don't have one

Jenni's Questions

1. What is your phobia (come one, there must be something everyone is afraid of)?
Ticks, leeches, mosquitos. Any bug or creepy that latches on.
2. Something you wear everyday.
My silver necklace with theatre masks pendant
3. Worst Habit?
General laziness
4. What do you think is the best thing invented?
too many possibilities, too much thinking. See previous answer.
5. Are you a tea drinker or a coffee drinker?
Both, but love drinking all sorts of herbal teas too.
6. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
About 10 I think
7. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Buy a house, buy my parents both a house, go on a trip, go shopping, donate to charity, quit my job!
8. Last 3 beauty products you last purchased?
Witch Hazel toner, Benefit the Pore-fessional, Nars Lipstick
9. Name up to 3 must-have beauty items you cannot leave the home without?
Lip Balm...thats it
10. Watched anything that made you cry?
The Land Before Time, when Littlefoot mistakes his shadow on a rock for his Mother and runs up to it, licks the rock then realises she isn't there and gets sad again.


My Questions

1. What is your favourite animal?
2. Have you ever been in hospital, why?
3. Last time you laughed till you cried and at what?
4. Your dream job?
5. Top 3 favourite things to eat?
6. Favourite cocktail?
7. Worst fear?
8. What is your zombie apocalypse plan? (3 sentences)
9. What do you wear to bed?
10. Favourite website to shop at?
11. Your top 5 clothing brands?

My Nominations

I'm passing this on to the following to spread the love, give support to new and upcoming blogs or just show a couple of blogs I love! (all have less than 200 followers).


Well, that was a bit of fun. Hope to see a few of you answering the questions and passing it on to welcome more new bloggers like ourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog, comments and feedback are always deeply appreciated, but please refrain from spam, follow for follow comments etc.