Monday 12 November 2012

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

I got myself an Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette yay! Now I know you are all probably thinking, "ummm, welcome to the party" but here it is and better late than never right?!
I'm not going to do a full review or anything because there are billions of them out there already. I just wanted to share the happiness and officially initiate myself into the beauty blogger community now that I own this palette haha! Some quick pictures...







I ordered mine at beautybay.com for $55AUD which seems to be more or less the standard going price for this set. I am really liking the colour of the lip gloss that came with it as well as the double ended brush, very convenient! Beautybay took forever to ship this to me (nearly three whole weeks) but they do offer free international shipping which is nice.

So far I am really loving pistol, verve and snakebite. Can't wait to try out all the others in various combinations!

What looks have you made with this palette? Send me a link or list your fav colours and where to put them around the eyes! Would love some ideas and inspiration to get working on this palette!

5 comments:

  1. ahh I'm so jealous that you got this!
    I really wish they would stock it in Australia though! :P xx
    http://pastel-pink-lace.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's such a pain to get hold of so many big brand cosmetics here! beautybay that I mention isn't bad though. :-)

      Delete
  2. I love your blog, and I nominated you for the Leibster award! Find out more here http://lastyearsheroxo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/ive-won-my-second-leibster-award.html

    hope you participate! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such nice colours :)




    Santenne of Crystallized Elements.
    www.Crystallized-Elements.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really need this :)

    maybe you would like to follow each other? just let meknow

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog, comments and feedback are always deeply appreciated, but please refrain from spam, follow for follow comments etc.